January 2, 2015

Happy 2015!

Just in a blink, 2015 is here.

Time flies, i have been with my current company for 2 years and 6 months. With the comfortable environment and nice colleagues really makes me don't feel like leaving. But I'm young and I need more exposure and experience, so I think I should think about what I really wanna do.. Sigh. :( 

Many things happen in 2014, be it good and bad. But I have learnt so much, especially towards trust and love. 

Someone just came into my life, make a messed with it & leave.. Yes, leave me hanging there. How should I feel? Every single words and actions you do, I trusted you 100% yet I get to fight out that every single words you said, is lies, lies & lies. I couldn't even believe which is real or fake. If it's love, it won't turn out this way. Maybe to you, I'm just another girl. But despite you doing all this to me, I'm still happy with the good memories you gave me.
Thank you for the time that you spent with me. I really enjoyed it.


Okay, Its the first TGIF of 2015 and I'm working shift work till 9pm. FML. 
To whoever who is reading this, have a great weekend ahead! :)

p/s: Follow me @ instagram for latest updates @applekoh18



No comments :