Received this Sunflowers on Monday.
Nope, its not from my boyfriend. Maybe that is the reason why I am not very happy upon receiving it. But still it brighten up my Monday. He is a sweet guy, we can share alot of things but we will still remain as friends. I am not sure if I am being fair to him, but I have made it clear to him that I am attached and there won't be any improvement in us even until the day i break up with my current bf. He doesn't wanna give up and decided to chase after me.
Friends come and go, some became closer, some drifted apart. But good memories always stay in my heart.
I scroll through my contacts and I saw many of the names are so familiar yet we are so far away.
Ok, I'm getting emo. Bye.
No comments :
Post a Comment